It seems like times have changed wow, now my focus on skincare is for my skin to look more hydrated (I feel like I’m growing haha) . I’ve been a steady believer in trying to get rid of spots, I barely focused on keeping my skin hydrated. Of course I drink lots of water and I avoid products that overly dry my skin. However, I missed out on focusing more on improving the moisture content in my skin. Thank goodness I found out sooner rather than later.
Earlier in December, I got a sample of the clinique moisture surge, I put it away in my stack of skin care products and continued using the clinique anti-blemish moisturizer as usual skin care routine.
Not too long later, the harmattan season arrived (harmattan is simply dry and dusty winds). I decided to give the clinique moisture surge a try, within 5 days the sample was done and I had to purchase the full sized one. 3 weeks later I think its safe enough to give a review:
- My skin feels like a baby’s bum anytime I apply it (Morning and evening).
- It has a gel like formula which is great for oily and combination skin.
- It has a velvet like finish and controls oil really well.
- My skin looks plump and fresh
- My skin looks dewy
- The bags under my eyes are filling up
- I would give it a 9/10
- My sister recommends it as well, she’s hooked to it especially cos she’s experiencing winter now.
If you happen to give it a try let me know your thoughts!
Retail outlets for clinique in Ghana:
ANC mall- Galaxxy store
Accra mall- Galaxxy store
Westfields mall- Foschini store